By accessing the website at //kpprosperity.com/, you agree to be bound by these terms of service, as well as all applicable laws and regulations, and to be responsible for compliance with all local laws. If you do not agree to any of the following conditions, you will not be able to use or access this site. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. License to use
- 1. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. grants permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from its website for personal, non-commercial and temporary viewing. This means granting a license, not a transfer of ownership, and the aforementioned license does not entitle the user to:
- modify or copy materials;
- using the material for commercial purposes or for displaying it to the public (both commercial and non-commercial);
- to attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the software on the KP Prosperity website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices from the materials; nor to
- transfer materials to others or make copies of materials on any other server.
- This license expires automatically if any of the above restrictions are violated and may be terminated by KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. at any time. Upon completion of browsing through the aforementioned materials or upon termination by KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. of this license, you must destroy all downloaded materials that you have in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- Materials placed on the website KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. are provided “as is”. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property rights or other rights.
- Furthermore, also, KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, probable results or reliability of the use of the materials on the website owned by the company, nor does it make any warranties or representations in any other way related to the above mentioned materials or websites linked to a non-minority website.
- Forwarding messages to any of our servers via the KP Prosperity means that you agree to the following terms: The material may not contain any items that are unlawful or otherwise objectionable to publication
You must make every reasonable effort to scan the material for viruses and remove any viruses or other harmful or destructive elements before sending any messages or documents
In no event shall KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages resulting from loss of data or profits, or business interruption) arising out of the use of or inability to use materials on the website KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o.. z o.o. even if KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. or an authorized representative of this company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
Materials made available on the website KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. may contain technical, printing or photographic errors. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. does not guarantee that the materials on the website are accurate, complete or current. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. may make changes to the materials made available on its website at any time, without prior notice. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. does not, however, undertake to update the aforementioned materials.
The company KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. has not reviewed all the sites and pages that have been linked to its own site and is not responsible for the content of these sites. The inclusion of any link on the company’s website does not imply any endorsement of KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. for the linked website. The use of such linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. may amend these terms of service for the company’s website at any time without prior notice. By using this website, you agree to the current version of these terms of service.
8. Applicable law
These terms and conditions are regulated and interpreted in accordance with the law in force in Poland, and the user irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts competent for that country or place.
Information we collect
Each visit to our site automatically records standard data provided by the user’s web browser on the company’s servers. Such data is considered “non-identifying information” because it is not sufficient to identify you as a specific person. They may include the IP address of the user’s computer (which will be anonymized), information about the type and version of the browser he uses, information about pages visited, times and dates of visits, time spent on each page, as well as other details.
KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. may also collect data about the device the user uses to access the company’s website. These data may include information about the type of device, its operating system, the unique identifier of the device or its settings, as well as geolocation data. The scope of data that is collected depends on the individual device and software settings. To find out what information is shared KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. by the device manufacturer or software provider, check their policies regarding these issues.
KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. may ask users for personal data such as:
- Email address
- Landline / mobile phone number
This data is considered “identifying information” because it is sufficient to identify a specific person. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. asks you to provide only personal data that is relevant to the provision of the service, and uses it only to provide or improve this service.
How information is collected
KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. collects information honestly and lawfully, with the knowledge and consent of the data subjects. The Company informs the data subjects why it collects the information and how it will be used. Any data subject may refuse a request from KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. to provide the above information, but please note that this may mean that without access to the data, the company will not be able to provide some of the services it wishes to use.
The use of information
KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. may use a combination of identifying and non-identifying information to better understand who the visitors to the company’s website are, how they use its services and how the company can make their experience of contact with the website even better in the future. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. does not disclose details of this type of information, but may provide aggregated and anonymized versions of the data, for example, in the form of reports on trends in website usage and customer behavior.
KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. may use personal data in order to contact users about updates to the site and services, as well as to provide promotional content that the company believes may be of interest to individual users. Resignation from receiving promotional content is possible by following the instructions on “unsubscribe”, which are included in the promotional correspondence sent.
Data processing and storage
The personal data collected by KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. is stored and processed at the place where the company or its partners, affiliates and external suppliers have their headquarters and branches. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. transfers data only in jurisdictions where data protection laws are in force that comply with the company’s obligations to protect the privacy of its users.
If you request the deletion of your personal data or if your personal data is no longer relevant to the activities of the company, your data will be deleted from the system within a reasonable time.
Third party access to information
We use third parties for the purpose:
- Tracking and data analysis
- Marketing via e-mailThese services may access company data only to perform specific tasks on its behalf. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. does not provide any personally identifiable information without their express consent. It also does not consent to the disclosure or use of any data for any other purpose.
KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. refuses to disclose data to state authorities and law enforcement authorities if it considers that the request for disclosure of data covers too wide a range of data or a scope not related to the stated purpose of obtaining data. The company may, however, cooperate with the abovementioned authorities, if it considers that the required information is necessary and appropriate in the context of guaranteeing compliance with legal procedures, protecting the rights and assets of the company, protecting public safety and the security of individuals, preventing crime or any activities that the company reasonably deems to be unlawful , unethical or requiring a response in accordance with applicable law.
The company does not share or provide personal data to third parties in any other way. I do not sell or rent personal data to any sellers or third parties.
Protecting children’s privacy
This website is not created to attract children or collect personal data from children. Parents / guardians of children should contact the company if they believe that the company’s website engages their children in activities related to the processing of personal data, and they themselves did not receive the appropriate notification or request for consent to these activities. KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. does not use the contact details provided for marketing or promotional purposes.
The company’s website may contain hyperlinks to external websites that it does not support. Please note that the company has no control over the content and policies of these sites and cannot be responsible for their data privacy practices.
Changes to this policy
Website user rights and obligations
Website users have the right to receive information on how their data is collected and used. They have the right to know what data concerning them is collected and how the company processes it. They have the right to correct and update their personal data and request the removal of this information. Any site user can change or delete account information at any time using the tools available in the account control panel.
The User is entitled to request the restriction of the processing of his data or object to the use of his data, while retaining the right to use personal data for his own purposes. Website users have the right to object to the use of their personal data in decisions made solely on the basis of automated data processing.
KP Prosperity Sp. z o.o. remains available in the event of any doubts or questions about how to process personal data and information.
This policy is effective from April 12, 2021